The Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe That Will Blow Your Mind
I recently started making this appetizer since I fell in love with spinach artichoke dip at pretty much every restaurant. When restaurants closed due to the pandemic, I decided to learn to make it myself! This recipe ended up making the best spinach artichoke dip I’ve ever tried and it’s perfect to have out during a fun night with friends!
This spinach artichoke dip recipe makes a good amount for a single appetizer for 4-6 people, but when I make it, I triple the recipe so that I can freeze some! This dip is super easy to freeze in plain medium freezer bags. Then, when you want to have it again, you can just defrost it in some warm water and voila, you have yourself some restaurant-grade spinach dip on hand!
- ½ cup of mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup of parmesan cheese
- ½ cup of romano cheese
- ¼ cup of sour cream
- 1½ cup of artichokes (chopped)
- ¾ cup of spinach (chopped)
- 8oz of cream cheese
- 1tsp garlic (chopped)
- 1tsp basil (spice)
- 1tsp red pepper (spice)
- Set the oven to 375º
- Chop the spinach, artichokes and garlic
- Put all of the ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix together with a spoon
- Place into an oven-safe dish
- Leave in the oven for 10-15 minutes (or until the sides of the dish are starting to brown)
- Serve with tortilla chips
I won’t say “I told you so,” but you’re going to want to thank me after you try out this spinach artichoke dip recipe, it’s seriously incredible! Your guests will definitely be impressed!